Why not come along to Castletown Kinneigh Community Hall on Sunday 4th Nov. 2 to 6pm & enjoy a display of local arts crafts & trades. This annual event is always enjoyable, & the diversity & quality of locally produced items on display is sure to impress people of all ages. Through this event we at CAHCS wish to showcase local talent, facilitating like-minded crafts people to interact, network & hopefully further their efforts & give the public the opportunity to buy some quality local products. The social aspect of the evening is also to be relished – a great chat over a cuppa is always enjoyable.
- Dr Bernadette McCarthy: on ‘Historic postboxes of the Coppeen region in context’
- Diarmuid O’Mathuna GAA Club; an idea that became a reality. Wed. 6th Nov. – SEAMUS COAKLEY
- FILM EVENING at CAHCS. Wed. 2nd October.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.