Dr Ann Lynch spent extended periods of time working as an archaeologist on the monastic site on Skellig Michael. Her in-depth knowledge and first-hand experience combined with a wonderful collection of slides makes this presentation one not to be missed. See poster below for further details. (One would be a fool to miss this on April 1st!)
The Skellig Experience
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill