Dr Ann Lynch spent extended periods of time working as an archaeologist on the monastic site on Skellig Michael. Her in-depth knowledge and first-hand experience combined with a wonderful collection of slides makes this presentation one not to be missed. See poster below for further details. (One would be a fool to miss this on April 1st!)
The Skellig Experience
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.