Dr Ann Lynch spent extended periods of time working as an archaeologist on the monastic site on Skellig Michael. Her in-depth knowledge and first-hand experience combined with a wonderful collection of slides makes this presentation one not to be missed. See poster below for further details. (One would be a fool to miss this on April 1st!)
The Skellig Experience
- Tim & Thomas Crowley: “Our History In Film” Thursday 5th March, 8:30pm, An Caipín.
- BOOK-LAUNCH: ‘The Cuckoo Sings In May’ SUNDAY 19th JAN, 3pm, AN CAIPÍN.
- Dr Bernadette McCarthy: on ‘Historic postboxes of the Coppeen region in context’
- Diarmuid O’Mathuna GAA Club; an idea that became a reality. Wed. 6th Nov. – SEAMUS COAKLEY
- FILM EVENING at CAHCS. Wed. 2nd October.