Highly acclaimed Innishannon based author Alice Taylor comes to An Caipín on Wednesday 3rd November at 8:30pm. ‘She has become the most popular and universally loved author in memory’ said The Mail on Sunday newspaper. Alice Taylor has become the biggest selling author ever published in Ireland. Her presentation is eagerly anticipated by everybody in & around Coppeen. Everybody welcome.
Alice Taylor – Wed. 3rd November.
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.