Highly acclaimed Innishannon based author Alice Taylor comes to An Caipín on Wednesday 3rd November at 8:30pm. ‘She has become the most popular and universally loved author in memory’ said The Mail on Sunday newspaper. Alice Taylor has become the biggest selling author ever published in Ireland. Her presentation is eagerly anticipated by everybody in & around Coppeen. Everybody welcome.
Alice Taylor – Wed. 3rd November.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.