On Sunday 28th November 2010, the CAHCS Craft Fair takes place in Castletown Community Hall, beginning at 2:00pm to 6:00pm. While the emphasis is on traditional local crafts & trades, we welcome all inquiries from anybody who produces on a small scale. In these economically challenging times, we hope we can help one another to get by, while having a pleasant social evening into the bargain. Inquiries to: 023-47575 / 086-8531761, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAHCS Traditional Craft Fair Sun. 28th Nov.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.