- Pre-parade concert in An Caipín, Wednesday 16th at 8:00pm
- Traditional visit to St Patrick’s Well after Castletown 10:30am Mass
- Parade begins at 3pm, including a special commemoration of St Mary’s Band (see note below)
- Official Opening at 3:15pm
- Performances by Coppeen School Children and Newcestown Comhaltas
- Traditional Set Dancing display
- Events include road bowling (12 mid-day) bowl pitching, horseshoe pitching, most appropriately dressed lady, best spread of shamrock
- 40 years of parades photographic exhibition, school art display
- Childrens races and bouncing castle
- Vintage cars display
Saint Patrick’s Festival Coppeen – 40 Year Anniversary!
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm