- Pre-parade concert in An Caipín, Wednesday 16th at 8:00pm
- Traditional visit to St Patrick’s Well after Castletown 10:30am Mass
- Parade begins at 3pm, including a special commemoration of St Mary’s Band (see note below)
- Official Opening at 3:15pm
- Performances by Coppeen School Children and Newcestown Comhaltas
- Traditional Set Dancing display
- Events include road bowling (12 mid-day) bowl pitching, horseshoe pitching, most appropriately dressed lady, best spread of shamrock
- 40 years of parades photographic exhibition, school art display
- Childrens races and bouncing castle
- Vintage cars display
Saint Patrick’s Festival Coppeen – 40 Year Anniversary!
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín