- Pre-parade concert in An Caipín, Wednesday 16th at 8:00pm
- Traditional visit to St Patrick’s Well after Castletown 10:30am Mass
- Parade begins at 3pm, including a special commemoration of St Mary’s Band (see note below)
- Official Opening at 3:15pm
- Performances by Coppeen School Children and Newcestown Comhaltas
- Traditional Set Dancing display
- Events include road bowling (12 mid-day) bowl pitching, horseshoe pitching, most appropriately dressed lady, best spread of shamrock
- 40 years of parades photographic exhibition, school art display
- Childrens races and bouncing castle
- Vintage cars display
Saint Patrick’s Festival Coppeen – 40 Year Anniversary!
- BOOK-LAUNCH: ‘The Cuckoo Sings In May’ SUNDAY 19th JAN, 3pm, AN CAIPÍN.
- Dr Bernadette McCarthy: on ‘Historic postboxes of the Coppeen region in context’
- Diarmuid O’Mathuna GAA Club; an idea that became a reality. Wed. 6th Nov. – SEAMUS COAKLEY
- FILM EVENING at CAHCS. Wed. 2nd October.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site