CAHCS wishes to thank Masie Culbert (from Dunmanway) for coming to Coppeen on Wednesday 7th March with her presentation entitled “ The Cox Family of Dunmanway & their Houses” A capacity audience enjoyed Maisie’s well researched work. A sociable chat followed over the usual enjoyable teas.
Thanks to Maisie Culbert
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.