CAHCS wishes to thank Masie Culbert (from Dunmanway) for coming to Coppeen on Wednesday 7th March with her presentation entitled “ The Cox Family of Dunmanway & their Houses” A capacity audience enjoyed Maisie’s well researched work. A sociable chat followed over the usual enjoyable teas.
Thanks to Maisie Culbert
- Dr Bernadette McCarthy: on ‘Historic postboxes of the Coppeen region in context’
- Diarmuid O’Mathuna GAA Club; an idea that became a reality. Wed. 6th Nov. – SEAMUS COAKLEY
- FILM EVENING at CAHCS. Wed. 2nd October.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.