CAHCS wishes to thank Masie Culbert (from Dunmanway) for coming to Coppeen on Wednesday 7th March with her presentation entitled “ The Cox Family of Dunmanway & their Houses” A capacity audience enjoyed Maisie’s well researched work. A sociable chat followed over the usual enjoyable teas.
Thanks to Maisie Culbert
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill