Mr John A. Quish comes to Coppeen on Wed. 4th April at 8:30pm to deliver his presentation entitled ‘Going to the Creamery’ John recently published the book ‘A hundred years of Going to the Creamery’ which uniquely recalls his experiences as a creamery manager with some of the country’s leading dairy businesses. He has worked with ‘HB Icecream’ and Mitchelstown Creameries. He has worked in the E,U., the World Bank and with international aid projects in 25 countries. Everybody welcome to join us in An Caipín meeting room in Coppeen on 4th April.
‘Going to the Creamery’ Wed. 4th April
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.