Mr John A. Quish comes to Coppeen on Wed. 4th April at 8:30pm to deliver his presentation entitled ‘Going to the Creamery’ John recently published the book ‘A hundred years of Going to the Creamery’ which uniquely recalls his experiences as a creamery manager with some of the country’s leading dairy businesses. He has worked with ‘HB Icecream’ and Mitchelstown Creameries. He has worked in the E,U., the World Bank and with international aid projects in 25 countries. Everybody welcome to join us in An Caipín meeting room in Coppeen on 4th April.
‘Going to the Creamery’ Wed. 4th April
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.