CAHCS are having a guided heritage walk through Dunmanway town on next Wed. 2nd May, facilitated by members of Dunmanway Historical Society. We assemble at Coppeen at 7pm & then proceeed to Dunmanway. Non-members are welcome to join us
Guided Historical Tour of Dunmanway
- THE BIG ‘FLU 2020 // 1918 – Colum Cronin / Michael Galvin
- Tim & Thomas Crowley: “Our History In Film” Thursday 5th March, 8:30pm, An Caipín.
- BOOK-LAUNCH: ‘The Cuckoo Sings In May’ SUNDAY 19th JAN, 3pm, AN CAIPÍN.
- Dr Bernadette McCarthy: on ‘Historic postboxes of the Coppeen region in context’
- Diarmuid O’Mathuna GAA Club; an idea that became a reality. Wed. 6th Nov. – SEAMUS COAKLEY