CAHCS are having a guided heritage walk through Dunmanway town on next Wed. 2nd May, facilitated by members of Dunmanway Historical Society. We assemble at Coppeen at 7pm & then proceeed to Dunmanway. Non-members are welcome to join us
Guided Historical Tour of Dunmanway
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm