CAHCS are having a guided heritage walk through Dunmanway town on next Wed. 2nd May, facilitated by members of Dunmanway Historical Society. We assemble at Coppeen at 7pm & then proceeed to Dunmanway. Non-members are welcome to join us
Guided Historical Tour of Dunmanway
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín