On Wednesday 3rd April, CAHCS Chairman Colum Cronin will present a slide show & talk about his recent trip & travels in India entitled ‘From Coppeen to the Taj Mahal’ ‘Amazing’ ‘Shocking’ ‘Delightful’ ‘Noisy’ ‘Colourful’ are just some of the words which Colum uses to describe India. Venue: An Caipín. Time: 8:30pm. Non-members €5. Everybody Welcome.
‘From Coppeen to the Taj Mahal’ by Colum Cronin. April 3rd.
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm
- 2018 HERITAGE WEEK EVENT, Coppeen. Thurs, 23rd Aug, 7:30pm