On Wednesday 3rd April, CAHCS Chairman Colum Cronin will present a slide show & talk about his recent trip & travels in India entitled ‘From Coppeen to the Taj Mahal’ ‘Amazing’ ‘Shocking’ ‘Delightful’ ‘Noisy’ ‘Colourful’ are just some of the words which Colum uses to describe India. Venue: An Caipín. Time: 8:30pm. Non-members €5. Everybody Welcome.
‘From Coppeen to the Taj Mahal’ by Colum Cronin. April 3rd.
- FILM EVENING at CAHCS. Wed. 2nd October.
- THE CORK REBEL WAY, Launch. Sunday 4th August, 5pm, at Kilmichael Ambush site
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March