A gathering to celebrate the launch of “Coppeen – A Glimpse Of The Past, Vol III” + the launch of “The Coppeen Heritage Trail” takes place on Sunday 18th August in An Caipín, Coppeen. This is the CAHCS 2013 Heritage Week event. A Cheese & Wine reception with ceol, caint agus craic begins at 7pm. After a years’ work, the third volume of the CAHCS journal is about to be launched. This promises to be a valuable reference book & an enjoyable read for anybody with an interest in local history and heritage. The Coppeen Heritage Trail will make it easy for anybody to plan a tour of our many archaeological & historical sites at a glance. All will be revealed at the event. Email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Booklaunch Sun 18th August – HERITAGE WEEK EVENT
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm
- 2018 HERITAGE WEEK EVENT, Coppeen. Thurs, 23rd Aug, 7:30pm