Thanks to everybody who helped to make our recent Book Launch / Heritage Week Event such a success. Thanks to all who attended, especially those who travelled long distances. We are very encouraged by the positive feedback which keeps coming from our readers. Our new journal ‘Coppeen – A Glimpse Of The Past’ Vol III is now available in local shops, price €12
Book Launch Success!
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín