‘Murragh a Place of Graves’ revealing Bandon River changes, giving evidence of a Tumulous (ancient burial ground) and a record of old graves and headstones inscriptions has been published by Ballineen Enniskeane and Newcestown voluntary groups and will be launched on Sunday 30th July at 3pm in the BEDA Hall. Huge time and effort has been invested into this, so make sure to be there.
Historical Book on Murragh
- Talk on history of stained glass windows in West Cork churches – by Finola Finlay – Wed 8th May, at 8pm in St Joseph’s Church, Castletown Kinneigh.
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín