‘Murragh a Place of Graves’ revealing Bandon River changes, giving evidence of a Tumulous (ancient burial ground) and a record of old graves and headstones inscriptions has been published by Ballineen Enniskeane and Newcestown voluntary groups and will be launched on Sunday 30th July at 3pm in the BEDA Hall. Huge time and effort has been invested into this, so make sure to be there.
Historical Book on Murragh
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm