Thanks to all who participated and attended our recent Table Quiz. We all had a very enjoyable night and it was great to see so many in attendance. Team ‘Quizlamic Fundamentalists’ were winners with 59 points (this lot are making a habit of winning!) Second came ‘One in every 4 frogs is a leap frog’ with 53 points – aren’t the names intriguing to put it mildly? Speaking (or writing) about names, the winner of the ‘best name’ (the judges had a tough time!) were ‘Fake News Gang’
Annual Table Quiz
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill
- Fr Tom Hayes “Exploring the origin & practices of Station Masses” Wed 7th Nov, 8:30.
- Annual Table Quiz, Friday 2nd Nov, 9pm.
- A Glimpse of the past: rare film footage of Cork, from 1901. Wed. 3rd October, 8:30pm
- 2018 HERITAGE WEEK EVENT, Coppeen. Thurs, 23rd Aug, 7:30pm