Thanks to all who participated and attended our recent Table Quiz. We all had a very enjoyable night and it was great to see so many in attendance. Team ‘Quizlamic Fundamentalists’ were winners with 59 points (this lot are making a habit of winning!) Second came ‘One in every 4 frogs is a leap frog’ with 53 points – aren’t the names intriguing to put it mildly? Speaking (or writing) about names, the winner of the ‘best name’ (the judges had a tough time!) were ‘Fake News Gang’
Annual Table Quiz
- “1918 – Victory, Virus & Votes” – by GERRY WHITE, Wed 3rd April, 8:30pm
- ‘The Whiddy Island Tanker Disaster’ Paddy O’Sullivan – 6th March
- Nollaig Shona agus Athbhliain faoi Mhaise Daoibh.
- “Lighthouses – on the South-West coast of Ireland” an illustrated talk by Gerald Butler. Wed 5th Dec, 8:30, An Caipín
- Con McCarthy Book-Launch, Sunday 25th Nov, 4pm, Four Winds Ahiohill